We all understand the basics of SEO and it’s important to get visibility on search engines. However, SEO is not limited to keyword-based content marketing. All the cliché digital marketers today focus on formulating a well-planned SEO strategy than merely adding popular keywords to their content.
Yes, keywords are important, but they do not give you the entire picture of how getting a higher ranking in the world of search engines work. There are many more factors involved and optimizing all of them is the key to get long-term results.
If making an SEO strategy is not your cup of tea and you are worried that you will get lost in such a large competitive database, do not worry. You can easily hire paid SEO services from experienced agencies like Australian Internet Marketing. Their consultants are experts at making SEO strategies that aim to optimize website content, increase crawl budget, eliminate page errors, gain backlinks, and improve loading speed.
By SEO strategy, we mean the process by which we organize the content of our website so that it is easily searchable and allows us to attract organic traffic.
The benefits of formulating an SEO strategy are:
- You focus on creating content that could be of value to your visitors.
- It organizes your content in a way so that it appears cliché on the search engine results.
- It will make it easier for the crawlers to index your site.
- It allows you to strategize the appearance and friendliness of your website on the mobile interface.
- Finally, it will increase your chances of ranking higher.
Types of SEO
SEO is a specialist who works with businesses to help them gain visibility and rank in the search engine platform. They are of 3 types:
- On-page SEO:
- They focus on specific keywords to boost ranking.
- They optimize the quality of on-site content.
2. Technical SEO:
- They work on technical aspects of the site such as working on-site codes.
- They are also referred to as backend architects of websites.
3. Off-page SEO:
- Their main focus is on generating reputable backlinks from external sources.
- By doing this, they increase the website’s relationship with the search algorithm.
How to utilize technical SEO to get better results from a link-building campaign?
As SEO, we lay too much importance on creating high-quality content but overlook the importance of solid backend architecture. The following technical SEO steps will help you in achieving much greater results from your campaigns:
- Ensure that your site loads at a fast speed and has a friendly mobile interface.
- Work on improving internal linking.
- Formulate strategies to receive long-term organic traffic from different channels.
- Eliminate all 404 errors and redirect links like 301 pages. This will boost the momentum of your campaign by re-establishing connection with organic traffic.
- Do a Backlink audit to evaluate the quality and quantity of your existing backlinks.
- Improve social shareability to drive referral traffic from social media platforms.
- Work on optimizing your server security to prevent connection slowdowns. You can achieve this by upgrading your SSL certificate.
- Perform SSL quality check before and after every link-building campaign.
- Monitor the loading speed on target mobile pages to get a better page ranking.
- Focus on the organic growth of the site by optimizing the on-page content as per your campaign.
- Work on building links from relevant sources.
SEO process for continuous optimization
An expert SEO will always focus on building an SEO process with the goal of continuous improvement and optimization. Google keeps updating its algorithm and to retain our rank in the search engine, we must keep evolving. The formulation of an SEO process includes the following steps:
- Keeping your old blogs up-to-date by adding new relevant information every month.
- Keeping a track of keywords that are working in our favor and adjusting keywords and subheadings continuously.
- Eliminating redundant keywords and content.
- Adding more depth and latest statistical data to existing content.
- Creating a monthly plan to search for more industry-related keywords, identifying outdated blogs, and listing out new content ideas.
Keeping a track of on-site and backend factors that affect the ranking of our website is the key to success in the world of search engines. Therefore, formulating personalized SEO strategies is like building a foundation for achieving long-term success in the marketing industry.